My name is Mark Goy and I’m an experienced professional counsellor in the Melbourne (VIC) area.
I am currently providing counselling and aim to work collaboratively with families and schools (if applicable) as I believe it facilitates the best outcome for the client.
I have completed a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology and Sociology) and a Masters of Counselling at Monash University. I’m also an accredited member of the Australian Counselling Association.
I am currently linked to:
- Outside the Locker Room
- The Australian Counselling Association (Level 2)
- The Hawthorn Counselling Rooms
- The Office of the Public Advocate
- A School Counsellor at a Catholic Primary School
- I am a BUPA Provider of Mental Health and Counselling services
I am available for counselling services and currently taking referrals for appointments on weekdays (evenings) and weekends.